NLeSC (Netherlands eScience Center)
The Netherlands eScience Center (NLeSC) supports and reinforces multidisciplinary and data-intensive research through creative and innovative use of ICT in all its manifestations. To stimulate this enhanced Science (eScience) NLeSC works as a network organisation focused on collaboration, with the aim to change scientific practice by making large-scale data analysis possible across multiple disciplines.
It is the goal of NLeSC to:
- Stimulate creative data-driven research across all scientific disciplines
- Develop and apply tools to enable data-intensive scientific research
- Promote knowledge-based collaboration between cross-disciplinary researchers
The eScience Center is a unique joint initiative by SURF and NWO and was set up in response to a decision by the Dutch Government. SURF and NWO are combining their expertise to create an effective bridge between research and ICT.
- Netherlands eScience Center
- Science Park 140 (Matrix I)
- 1098 XG Amsterdam
- t.: +31 20 4604770